Do you want to know if you’re a good candidate for a full arch restoration? Your mouth has two arches: the lower arch and the upper arch. Your upper and lower teeth emerge from these arches and come together to form your bite. You must have a proper bite so that you do not have any oral or jaw problems. If you are missing any teeth, your bite is jeopardised, which means you will likely encounter some form of a dental ailment sooner or later.
Full Arch Dental Implants
Dental implants, which allow the wear of implant-supported dentures, are often employed as a solution for people in need of full-arch restoration services. They can be utilised for persons who are missing several or all of their teeth owing to various sorts of dental and/or gum injury and hence require a tooth replacement alternative to conduct their daily functions without difficulty. They can also be utilised by persons who currently have dentures and are looking for a new denture choice since their current dentures are not satisfying their specific demands.
Who Is a Candidate for Dental Restorations?
To be approved as a candidate for a complete mouth restoration with dental implants, a person must first be seen by a competent dentist. The dentist must ensure that there is adequate jawbone to successfully introduce the dental implants into the bone. To be considered a candidate, the potential patient must also be in good general health, as implanting dental implants into someone’s jawbone is a surgical procedure.
Why Should You Get Dental Implants For Your Mouth Restoration?
Implant-supported dentures provide several advantages to wearers, including a more natural-looking grin, the ability to avoid moving around like traditional dentures, and the capacity to protect jawbone health.
Advantages of full arch implants
- Because all of the teeth are replaced at once rather than one at a time, the results are immediate.
- The dental bridges that are put over the implants appear exactly like natural teeth, and they’re even better because they’re made to be perfect!
- Nobody can tell they’re not real teeth.
- You have complete freedom to consume whatever you want.
- There is no danger of implants or bridges sliding, slipping, or falling out.
- You have flawless speech, eating, and chewing abilities.
- Dental implants are indestructible.
- They protect the structure of your jawbone, preventing facial degeneration.
- They are simple to care for and keep. Brushing and flossing your teeth, as usual, is required.
- All-on-four dental implants are far less expensive than single-tooth implants for all of your teeth.
We hope this blog has helped you understand more about full arch dental implants. So, if you are looking for the best dentist in CARTHAGE, NY for full arch dental implants, visit Long Falls Dentistry. We understand how terrible it can be to be missing teeth, and we want you to know that you do have dental solutions that will enhance your overall oral health. The sooner you schedule an appointment, the sooner you’ll be on your path to better oral health. Please contact us as soon as possible!