Bridges and crowns are one of the most popular dental prosthetic devices fixed on the teeth by means of cementing. The basic function of a dental crown is to cover the damaged tooth or implant, while the bridges help in closing the gap left between the missing teeth.
The best part about dental bridges and crowns is that they are a permanent solution. Neither it comes out, nor can it be removed without professional help. They are firmly fixed and provide a firm base to the root of the tooth.
Thus if you are looking forward to replacing your damaged tooth or implant, or if you want to close the gap left between the missing tooth, then dental crowns and bridges can definitely help you out!
In this blog, we have cited 3 reasons why dental crowns and bridges can be extremely beneficial for you –
- Eases Pain – A cracked tooth will naturally affect the way you bite. It will hurt the tongue every time your tongue comes in contact with the cracked tooth. A dental crown can definitely help you out in such a situation.
The procedure of inserting a dental crown is also easy and the patients don’t feel any kind of pain. To put it simply, an experienced dentist will be able to treat your cracked tooth by means of a dental crown without any difficulty.
- Provides Superb Protection – If you have a damaged tooth that is constantly bothering you, then dental crowns can definitely help you out! The dentists mainly use it to protect your natural tooth while it is still in a healthy condition. In this way, the teeth will be saved from further decay.
- Assists During The Root Canal Treatment – Root canal treatment helps in treating the decayed or infected tooth. In the final step of the root canal procedure, the dentists place a crown on the upper surface of the tooth. This again helps the patients to avoid dental problems that might otherwise have affected the teeth.
- Best Replacement For A Missing Tooth – If by any chance teeth extraction becomes necessary, then dental bridges can definitely help you overcome such a situation by acting as a perfect replacement for the missing tooth. They are easy to insert and looks natural.
An experienced dentist will be able to place a dental bridge in just one sitting. Thus, the patients will not have to find time from their busy schedule and visit the dentist multiple times.
- Bone Grafting Is Not Required – This is one of the major reasons why dentists recommend using dental bridges over traditional dental procedures. There is no need for bone grafting even if the bone has recessed at the place o the missing tooth. The dentists can easily place a dental bridge without even disturbing the surrounding teeth.
- Extremely Pocket-Friendly – The best thing about dental bridges is that they are extremely pocket-friendly. If the patients think that dental bridges are expensive, and they will not be able to afford it, then the truth of the matter is quite opposite. They are pocket-friendly and never dig a hole in the pocket. The patients can even choose a bridge which is sync with their budget.
Therefore, if you are a resident of Carthage, New York City, looking forward to fixing your missing tooth, then we can definitely help you overcome this problem! At Long Falls Dentistry, under the guidance of Dr. Zeeshan Salam, we are providing high-quality dental bridges and crowns to patients all over Carthage and its surrounding areas.
We boast of an extremely dedicated team and our top-notch dental crowns and bridges are highly durable. You can send us a mail at email@example.com, or dial +1 315-497-6316 to book an appointment with our expert team. You can also visit us directly at 40 Franklin Street St #3, Carthage, NY 13619, United States.